We need to make ZM to write large archives in mpeg4 or h.264 and stream it
Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:43 am
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:53 pm Posts: 194 Location: San Jose, CA
Zoneminder already lets you convert saved events into video files (with whatever format ffmpeg supports).
- Click on the 'Filters' on the ZM console
- For archived events, simply create a filter with "Archive Status"-"equal to"-"Archived Only"
- Check the "Create video for all matches" checkbox
- Press the 'Save' button.
- Type a name for you new filter
- Check the "Run filter in background' checkbox
- Press the save button
Now, on a periodic basis, ZM will convert archived events based on what ffmpeg options you've specified in Zoneminder's options screen (FFMPEG_OUTPUT_OPTIONS & FFMPEG_FORMATS).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum